“Workers Resource Center(s)” in the areas of Jersey City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Harlem, Queens, New York City, Nassau County, Suffolk County.
Workers Resource Center is the Employee Backup, a just in case you are not able to make it to the next paycheck or fired, laid off, etc.
Workers Resource Center – Services include: Computers, referral services, searching the database of programs, benefits and jobs, or speaking to one of the knowledgeable resource representatives. All services are FREE and include:
- Social Support – Emergency Housing, Transportation
- Department of Social Service Assistance
- Economic – Financial Literacy, Housing/Homeowners Assistance, Business Planning & Funding
- Health & Wellness – Assistance with Medical Needs,
- Nutrition Assistance, Food Pantry, and more
- Workforce Development – Job Training & Placement,
- Career Counseling, Resume Writing
- Education – Academic enrichment, language support services
- Child Care Assistance